We operate from two garage premises in Wicklow in The Republic of Ireland. Also Our Head office and accounts team work out of our Ballina County Mayo offices on the Killala Road
Our main vehicle sales supply premises is at the landmark and heritage Thatched Glen Garage (est..c.1946) nestled at the foot of the Glen O' The Downs Nature Reserve close to Delgany in County Wicklow (The Garden Of Ireland) with easy accessibility to Central Dublin via the N11 and M50.
Our licensed light goods commercial vehicle testing facility is located in Newtown Mount Kennedy , just 5 minutes from our main sales operation off the N11.
Because of the niche markets we trade in (very large diesel 4x4s together with Specialist Cars & Exotica) we have supplied an abundance of vehicles in every single County throughout the Island of Ireland. We have also supplied many vehicles overseas internationally.
It has been possible for us to do much business and sell vehicles over the phone and via the internet, sight unseen, due to the reputation enjoyed by the business after many years trading.
Our motto is "Service That Never Breaks Down..." This is especially important for the purchasers of any of our used vehicles where they can rest assured that should they experience any difficulties thereafter, our customer service never breaks down...
Our Garages are AA Audited & Approved and regulated by SIMI Memberships. Every used vehicle we supply in the course of a normal retail sale is accompanied not only by our written warranty but also the highest level of AA roadside and home assistance package.
Ahead of that, our vehicles are prepared to the highest and most exacting standards very often at substantial cost to us in thousands of euros spent in our workshops, again always documented and available for the purchaser's perusal.
We are established, dedicated, fully fledged and registered garage operators. We enjoy a T.A.N number together with a registered Motor Dealer Identity Number. We are licensees for The Road Safety Authority and Authorised to test Light Goods Commercial Vehicles.
As aforementioned we operate two significant Garage Outlets on the East Coast which benefit from a staff of experienced technicians and testers, fully equipped workshops, specialist tooling and diagnostics, Valeting Departments, Sales, Service & Accounts Departments.
We are far removed and entirely distinguishable from those Motor Traders 'simpliciter' who sometime buy and sell vehicles with no garage premises, technicians, tooling or regulation/approvals.
We are comparable in every manner (absent the frills) with Main Dealer New Car Garage Operators save that we are entirely Independent, our overheads and cost base are significantly lower and the customer benefits from this when purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us by paying less. There are no frills - just value for money.
It may interest you to know that we are in a position to supply both new as well as used vehicles. We benefit from established long standing relationships with both Main Dealers and Distributors in The Republic of Ireland and abroad.
We're particularly interested in hearing from you if you fall within any of the following categories:
- Purchasing a new passenger or commercial 4x4 with an engine capacity in excess of 2400cc with a part exchange of similar engine capacity 2400cc's and not smaller
- Purchasing a used passenger or commercial 4x4 with an engine capacity in excess of 2400cc with or without any part part exchange and regardless of your part exchange's engine capacity cc
- Purchasing any new or used vehicle currently advertised by us in our stock list
- Purchasing any new vehicle regardless of how small or large the engine capacity cc is but only provided you have to offer us in part exchange a large 4x4 or specialist / exotic vehicle
- Purchasing of any new or used specialist car or exotic vehicle regardless of your part exchange or not.
- Trade enquiries both inland and overseas are welcome even if underwriting the risk of a part exchange is required, once it falls within the parameters outlined above.
- Require a 4x4 or light commercial to be serviced or repairs carried out
- Require any light goods commercial vehicle or fleet of vehicles to be tested in the Connaught region